Monday 21 December 2015

Chapter 27 - Today I Become A Man

Carson has aged up well.  But he is a little inexperienced when it comes to the ladies.  I know that I need a heir to take my place when I go to the big Pixel Parlour in the sky and he will need one after him.

So that means he needs a partner.

Go get 'em cowboy!

"I have no idea what they are talking about....  I've gotta say something.."

"Nope. Nope, they weren't talking about underpants!!"

"MEXICan... wa..v...e......erm"

"Give it!  Give it back!  Give me my potato!  You're such a meanie."

It appears that my son is a dork.

However, his lady interest has an interest in the unusual and decides to give him a chance.  Apparently his dorkiness is endearing...

"She likes me.  I'm a stud!"

They actually have grown very close.

He took her on a date to the park just a couple of days ago.

Tried out some of his moves..

"Did you... just... 'cooeee'!?"

"What!? Don does it all the time!?"

"mwwwwwaaahhhh!"

Apparently this girl loves the cheesey!

Carson even managed to get up the nerve to give her a commitment ring that he had bought.  She seemed a little under enthusiastic about it but accepted it all the same.

"It sure is shiny!"



No comments:

Post a Comment